Monday, April 7, 2008

~confusion~

To you,
i've got someting to say. i love u, like i always do, since the first time i met you. but, lately, i've doubt about that. i started asking myself, are you worth my love? are you worth my tears? are your love towards me sincere enough? are you real? do you mean every word you say? or i'm just a somebody you turn to when you're alone? i notice, you can be nice, and mean at the same time. which is the real you? i'm confused. i want the answer. but, how can i confront you? how can i express my feelings towards you? i don't want to hurt you, really. i care about you, i really do, from the bottom of my heart. i wonder can i trust you again. i don't want to hate you, but i'm starting to do so. i can't control my emotions, my feelings..i really hope you can understand me one day. i hope you'll lean to appreciate one day..wish you best of luck..

::kuanru:: signing off *confused*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy friend. Life is easy, depends on how we want it to be... =)

Cheers~!

Anonymous said...

thanks girl...i know...miss u..:) take care