Sunday, April 13, 2008

~Lost Love~

If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday... and you. Have you ever cried your eyes out until all the tears in this world have dried, and yet the sourness in your heart still hasn't gone? That's when the person causing you the pain is the only one you ever loved. I may regret the way we ended, but i will never regret what we have. I've learned that when there's no love, no promises, no expectations, there'll be no pain. I've expected too much from you. I don't hate you for not loving me anymore, but i hate myself for still loving you. I still love you with every broken pieces of my heart. I'm still wondering why you took it, then tore it apart. I wonder what i did wrong, that made you let me go. I'm still hping that one day, you will let me know..

::kuanru:: signing off *TiAmo*

No comments: