Monday, August 18, 2008

~ Wish you all the best ~

It's been quite a long time since i last updated my blog. Too many feelings, too many things had happened..I wanted to cry, but somehow, something, someone, hold back my tears.

Since the last message, since the last goodbye, we never contact again. Our story had come to an end, and i know it's time to let go and bit goodbye. It's really hard for me. Somehow, during that time, i wish he can say something to bring us back together, but, he din't. And from then, i know, he wanted this to happened. I appreciate the happy times we had been together. The ups and downs, and the tears and laughter we had shared together...

I know, i have to let go. I admit, i felt heartache, struggling to make this decision. But, i understand clearly, i'm not the one he love anymore. Since months ago. Since that day, when i was neglected, since the day i cried and felt helpless the most. My dear friend knew me best. She had accompanied me all this while. I'm too, very happy that, she support me with this decision. Thanks my dear..

Anyway, i wish him all the best, in everything, in every aspect. I really wish that we're friends, but i know, it's impossible. I hope he's happy, with what had happened..

::kuanru:: signing off *don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened*

No comments: