Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a small reminder for MYSELF

sometimes, we've to learn to let go
sometimes, we've to learn to be proud and selfish
sometimes, things that you think that are right to do might turn out the other way round.

what life is, without ups and downs, without a little hiccups?
we grew up from there, don't we?
we might be on the right track, we might not be,
but,
at least, we've tried.

people back off,
they are afraid to leave their comfort zone,
they are used to being spoon fed
they are used to being pampered
and the worst thing is,
they are not aware of it.
and I,
might be one of them, who knows?

i belief,
everyone is special in their own way.
why do i have to stand on the same spot,
watching people turning their backs on me,
and all i can do is grieving over it?
life goes on.
you might be someone to them at this moment, you might not be the very next.
there's no need to make a big fuss over it.

and now i realized,
i've to do what's good for me
and for THOSE who really cares about me
and i'm going to limit the size of my circle of trust
trusting those who doesn't worth my trust really makes me an idiot.

*P/S: I'M NOT REFLECTING ANYONE HERE. SO, IF YOU FELT HURT ABOUT THIS POST, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO THINK IT OVER YOURSELF.

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: