Friday, April 9, 2010

dreamt about death...again

never had thought about interpreting dreams before, although have once been very curious, especially ever since i know who sigmund freud is, but, it's just surface....until, recently, i kept dreaming about death quite often...or not to say often, but a few months back, and the most recent one is last 2 days. Until now, it's still very clear in my head.

I don't know her, i never seen her before, she looks like snow white, only that she's wearing white, instead of black and blue and red, with a really large hat, that is the main cause of her death (hat too heavy, she can't balance her own body), FYI, she fall down from a building, which looks similar to SMCH, and her eyes open. A monk, which i don't know where he comes from, help her to close up her eyes.

Until know, my heart is still feeling uneasy, whenever this dream suddenly creep up my head. I try to put it aside, try not to think about it. But, it still somehow, came out to my consciousness, and with a very clear picture. I hope it's just a nightmare...i hope there's nothing to interpret...

and...

i...

is...

homesick!!

Aw....4 years away from home, still homesick strike. is this normal?

::kuanru:: signing off...

No comments: