Tuesday, February 26, 2008

~Happy Moments~

??What makes me HAPPY??

Happy - Happy Moments I'm HAPPY the most when i'm with someone i love, especially my family and my boyfriend. I will feel extremely happy just to see them happy and laugh their heart out. I love them unconditionally. I love the moment where we eat together around the table, sharing each other's jokes ,listening to daddy and mummy talking about their experiences. After I came to KL to further my studies, only i realize how precious is family. I love them dearly.. Staying away from them, even a short message or a short phone call from them will make me happy for the rest of the day.. *hehe*

Besides that, i'm super-duper happy when we went for a holiday. Just US!! I remembered once we spend our holiday at Perth, Australia. Those days were unforgettable. Those were the time where throw our problems behind, daddy throw away his workloads behind, leaving all those unhappy stuff in Malaysia.

To put it in a nut shell, being with my love ones, no matter where and when, will make me extremely HAPPY!!!

"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, That makes happiness"
- Charles Spergeon

p/s: pls give me a vote ya..hehe

No comments: