Tuesday, February 26, 2008

~.....~

Today is a very, very long day for me. Infact, it has been like this since, i duno..weeks? It's not that i have nothing to do, but, i really don't have mood in moving my ass to my study table. I don't know, it isn't messy, only that it's pile up with tidy lecture notes and text books. Instead, i've been sitting infront of the television for..5 hours? There are so many shows keep coming in, from American Idol, move on to American Next Top Model, and Janice Dickinson Modeling Agencies.

Phone haven't been ringing as frequent as it used to be. However, i'll try my best to get use to it.

I'll learn how to live for my OWN!! own means sendiri, not depending on others. Not for others!! fedup

Gotta head to my pillow..good night

::kuanru:: signing off *hoping for a better tomorrow*

No comments: