Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stomachache!!

Wakeup early in the morning feeling so very stomachache.. *sigh* how i wish mummy you were here. She'll try her best to 'cure' me, thats why me and my siblings like to call her 'doctor mummy'. *sobsob* So uncomfortable. Maybe it's because of the extremely-spicy-but-goddamn-delicious tomyam.. feel like continue sleeping but when i lay down, my eyes were widely open. So, here I am, blogging!!

Anyone who stays at Melacca near Bukit Beruang or MMU (Multimedia University) can have a try on this tomyam at Nosh-up. The price of the food are reasonable for college students, my seafood tomyam noodle is RM4.50, with lots of sotong and prawns (i forgot to take down a picture of it). The food is delicious with lots of varieties from baba and nyonya food to thai food. An additional credit to this shop is that the owner is very, very, friendly. Highly recommended to MMU students.

Argh..my stomach really upset me!! Have to stop here and have a rest.

"you can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth"

-kuanru signing off

No comments: