Thursday, July 24, 2008

~ how i wish to go home ~

Sis sms-ed me just now. She asked me when is my holiday and when will I be going back. It's been really hectic for me nowadays. T______T

Especially during this industrial training, which sometimes i think it's over my limit. I think i need a break. I'm really tired. No doubt i do enjoy myself really very much this few months, and i guess it's really hard for me to say goodbye when time comes.

It's not the workload that makes me tired, but i'm really tired of waking up so early in the morning, waiting for the transport, rushing to get the earliest bus, afraid that i might be late, and rushing back from work in case the skies get dark. I came out from home before sunrise, and came home after sunset. It's been a long time since the last time i experience sun at PJ.

Sometimes, as i'm counting the days, how i wish i were at home. I never felt so homesick before. I'm craving for mummy's cooking. I miss my bed. I miss everything at home. I want to go home.. At home i can lay on the bed whole day watching series and dramas, walking here and there without doing anything useful, chit-chating with mummy and having hi-tea at some shops. I'm tired lor..i really am..how? when i reached my workplace, i don't feel tired because i can start talking to ease my sleepiness. However, when i reached home, i was like half alive, i don't feel my legs belong to me anymore. My supervisors trested me very good, they offer me to sleep at the centre, but..but..there's always a BUT..i don't think it's a good idea, which i don't know why!!

and FYI, it's mid year sales now, whoever interested to go shopping with me? anyone???

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: