Monday, July 14, 2008

~I need IMPROVEMENT~

Have been out of idea on what to blog about. I'm now squeezing my brain juice for some interesting topic to write about. People might be wondering, nothing happen in your life? You lead an un-special life, don't you? Aiya, i really don't know what to write about, but i don't want to leave my blog inactive. Tell me how?

Life as an intern should have lots of interesting stuff happening, because most of the time i'm spending outside my house. But..but...i don't know..nothing much happen i guess. Oh ya, i've to rant about the public transport AGAIN!!!

This time it's isn't about the lrt, but about the bus. You know how long i've waited for the bus the other day? And FYI, it's Rapid KL!! How rapid would it be? I've waited for more than one hour!! My dear friends, it's more than ONE HOUR!!! T__T!! I would have done lots of things during that period of time. I've waited for the bus from 4pm till 5pm something. The bus was suppose to be there in every half an hour. I'm standing under the hot sun, STANDING ok? not even a proper bus stand for me to sit and wait for the stupid bus. And i'm rushing for an appointment. And in the end, guess what, I'm late for the appointment. I'm super pissed off. It's ok if I'm not rushing for an appointment, but i've planned my schedule according to the time they stated there. Ish ish ish...

Conclusion: Malaysia's public transport SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD be IMPROVE!!! If the price of petrol is going to increase, at least make the public transport to be convenient to the people. Everything should be improve!! EVERYTHING!!

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: