Monday, September 22, 2008

~ I'm Back.. ~

It's so havenly good to be at home. Mum is treating me as a princess, and I'm like a princess living in a castle!! OMG!! Dreaming again.. No more washing clothes with hands, no more walking out for every meals, i can get food anytime i want to, no more sweeping the floor, there are beds and airconds..That's why, my face is getting rounder AGAIN!! It's already round, and the size is still growing..HELP!!!

However...
However...

I can't sleep for the first night loh...Don't know why..maybe i'm not used to bed or aircond..Haha..but i guess tonight should be better

And...
And...

Mum had baked a Bee Hive Cake for my belated birthday. I know, it's been over for, erm...a week? nope..More than a week..But there's this birthday singing thingy among 4 of us (Peng was absent). I haven't been celebrating birthdays with my family for i think a year or two. Rejoice..:)
And also pressies..i love pressies...who doesn't?? Tell me...I'll let you know my pressies that i get for htis year later..:)

Gotta catch up for dramas..c ya

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: