Saturday, December 13, 2008

~ So?? ~

When you feel helpless, who do you turn to? Me.
When you are occupied, who do you turn to? Not Me.
When you are bored, who do you turn to? Me.
When you are sad, who do you turn to? Me.
When you are happy, who do you turn to? Not Me.

When I'm helpless, who should i turn to? I don't know.
When I'm sad, who should i turn to? I don't know.

Should I trust You? You? or You? BFF? nah...

I know, there's always someone whom i can turn to. I know that that someone will always be there for me no matter what, listening to what i say, accompanying me for the whole night when i'm sad or down although that someone had been worn out with the daily workload. But, i've promise myself, to be independent.
'I' for I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T!!

Somehow, ok, may be i shouldn't be..

Well, I guess i just don't need that somebody afterall. Instead, I just need that someone. I don't want to care about that somebody's business. I don't want to know anything about that somebody. So, please don't tell me, don't ask me, I don't know!! I don't know!! I don't know!! And, I don't want to know!!

Argh.. so emo early in the morning.. So filled up with Mc Donald's breakfast set, and watching Fashion 70s' on 8tv, quite a nice Korean Drama anyway. Need to get back on track with Korean Drama. Heavy breakfast + nice drama. Hmm... Satisfy..

Piles of clothes needed to be wash, haven't started my Management yet. Move it move it..

*kuanru* signing off

No comments: