Sunday, December 14, 2008

~ People Unite? ~

Friendster? Facebook? MSN? YahooMessenger? Blogspot/Blogger? Hotmail? Yahoomail? Whatever-mail?

These things join people together? Connect people together?
Yea, true..they share one common function that people love most, can 'pat' (busy-body) with people's business. Cool..

Friendster and Facebook? Boring

MSN and YahooMessenger? I might consider it fun if there's a 'meaningful' conversation going on, otherwise, that's a 'no no'..

Does these all means that i'm isolating myself? Sometimes i just want to be alone, and sometimes i find myself enjoying those lonely moment. I'm CRAZEE!! I know.. But sometimes to be able to get myself some quiet moment ain't easy.

Talking with someone i really love to talk to really makes myself alot happier, and from there, makes me realize how big the world is, and how little things i know.

However, another someone i know, tends to think that they know EVERYTHING! and that really annoys me and pissed off.

To tell you, my friend, that wasn't brilliant to tell me everything you know, because what you've told me was so, so childish and that, my friend, reflects how naive and childish you are. Friend, please realize that we're grown up, and pleease bare in mind that, we, at this stage, should be able to differentiate what's right and what's wrong, ok? Don't be so childish, and act like a kid, or worst like a kid. It's so f'g fedup lor.. I wanted so much to tell you straight on your face, but, i hope that you realize what you're doing and thinking.

Anyway, Santa Clause is coming to town!! Christmas fever around me..

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: