Monday, March 16, 2009

~ Peope are not behaving according to their age.. ~

I've post about this before, but today, i still want to post about this, because i just simply feels like doing so. If you're asking why, here it is...

No.1. People around my age should be independent. Right? No? Okay. Dissapointed. Define INDEPENDENT. Self governing, as defined by the The-sau-rus... But, what i saw is, people preferred to be spoonfed rather than giving opinion or 'discussing'. It can't be denied that, there are still very determinant people around, but, unfortunately.... For example, "I don't know how to do this and that.."or pretend not to listen when task were devided. When asked about 'where's your work?', they will go "am i suppose to do that?", or "izit? sorry, i don't know"... i am once one of them, but i trt to do my best to find the answer. Aren't this is what suppose to be?

No.2. 'He's rich, he loves me, i love him too...' 'she's mine. she's beautiful, she's the most prettiest lady on earth..' do you have to show off the other half of yours every single day? i even get some people saying, 'we make love last night', and here goes, describing the process aaallll the way. it doesn't matter if you want to share, but from A to Z you're describing, it's.... what does that have to do with me anyway? okay, i am happy for you to found your love partner. Congratulations. But, showing off infront of me irritated me alot. it is just so ANNOYING!!! so what if he loves you? so what if he is rich? so what if she's pretty and kind? So what? I don't have one meh? You don't have to show off okay!! It's YOUR business...

No.3. to the bullies out there. I hope you know eng-lish, or should i write in man-lish? or i can write in chinese to. Oh, i'm so capable... If you're a Professional gangster, act professionally. You know, with coats and slacks, talk politely, no shouting at one another. I should start up a class for professional gangsters.. I can't stand gangsterism, and don't act as if you're a 'gangster' but actually you're afraid of a mice.

No.4. i can't think of any..will add in the list one day...

::kuanru:: signing off *not in a good mood today*

No comments: