Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~ Graduation by Vitamin C ~

Before things get started, i've passed up the last assignment for this semester, or should I say, for my degree? Erm, although i'm still kinda worry that there will be problems for my FYP. Ok, i'm sending out negative aura to the universe, as in 'The Secret', but i can't stop myself from worrying about that. I'll just try to shoo this thoughts away..'shoooh'...

Anyway, i was repeating listening to this song since morning just now. My tears fall.. This song reminds me again and again how time flies. A question aired out by miss Chua Sock Kean yesterday, 'When is the last time us gang went to watch movie at the cinema together?', and the answer to herself is 'Snake on the Plane'. I suddenly realized that was the first time we watched movie together, when we were in first year, first semester.

Through good times and bad times, we have gone through, together. It's time for us to think of our future. Will we be meeting again? I'll be missing those crazee old days with the crazee gang, but definitely not UTAR i guess, it spoilt my pendrive, remember?... Two more months to go...time really flies and it is already three years...

sobsob....

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: