Saturday, March 21, 2009

~ Proudly Present... ~

!!!My Baby!!!!


I'm touched when i see this done!! I wanted to thank everyone for giving guidance and support, for being so patient with me, especially when i grambled about this and that, everything seems to be so wrong during that time, especially the last few days of the due date, i've clogged my brain, and i felt so frustrated. One year, even longer than a pregnant lady carries her baby, to prepare this... I can't say that it's perfect, but I grew lotz of white hair because of this...and i'm so stressed up because of this too...<seems like a speech of grammy awards> but hell, i'm just too excited... and now, i'm too free until I don't know what should I do, i know i should have get my ass on my books preparing for finals and slides for presentations, but...I'm just too lazy.. :x opps//

I'm loving it.. more dramas that i've missed...and i want to go home...


::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: