Thursday, April 16, 2009

~ As We Move On, We Remember... ~

Last two days before Finals, before the semester ends, before we wave and hug and wish each other good luck for finals.. I hate to bid goodbye, i really hate it.. Although, I admit that, i hate UTAR, the facilities, do you remember, that burnt my pendrive? and the library like pasar? But, but, i love my friends, i love my lecturers (some of them), i love my tutors (some of them)... I love every bit of the time we had together.. Lunch, Mamak, Assignments, Presentations, Gossips, Lectures, Gatherings... Sitting there just chatting and don't know that the time had passed so fast...

I hate to leave, I really hate it so much.. Have been flipping through the pictures in my hdd which had just copied from miss cassandra juan few days ago.. Those pics were taken since Year 1 Semester 1.. I missed those time... I really do... Can i reverse the time? Can I? just for one day? I want I want... Tomorrow is the last day, i can't believe it.. Three years had passed, just like that, fast...

I love you guys... I really really love all of you.. more gathering please.. more, i want to ask for more!! Love love love....









Too many pictures to upload. These were the three years that we've gone through together...
It's been quite hard for me to go through today, first is the gathering, which suddenly i feels that, how time really flies.. finals and finals, than assignments and assignments.. which in a zip zap, we're going to grad...
Then was the lecture, which our counseling lecturer, fabulous and wonderful lecturer, sweet lecturer... actually made slide shows for our class.. with all the pictures we had taken throughout the semester.. I'm touched.. seriously, from the bottom of my heart..
My tears starts rolling down as i searched through the pics.. I love you guyz. seriously. i love you all... All The Best...
-vitamin C: Graduation-
::kuanru:: signing off

2 comments:

ShuJuan said...

Sob sob :(

kuan ru said...

:) Take care.. Keep In Touch Ya... :D