Monday, June 22, 2009

~ Blissful... ~

Having gastric pain for whole night. Haven't experience such pain in my life before. Luckily, there's always someone i can count on, 24-7 on call, no matter where and when, and what he's doing. *big grin* He's there for me through the night, cracking jokes, telling stories, whatever shit topic i come out with, he's ready to listen. Thank god it's a sunday the next day.

Have been living without internet connections. Without internet, life really sucks...
What to do, what to do...

Finished a novel. Freya North's Secret. Ok, u see, 4 novels in 3 weeks. It's so un-me. Cecelia Aherm, Freya North, Nicholas Sparks. Haven't been going through novel days for a long time. Freya North's Secret is good. Can't get my hand off the books. Spending 2 days, 2 whole evening reading it. Nice... And i love the cover of this book, my favourite shade of pink. :)

Other than that, nothing much happen.. Too sad...

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: