Thursday, August 27, 2009

Define F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Looking back photos during secondary school, Form 1 to Form 6, memories were still fresh in mind. I still remember which class I was during Form 1, who were my classmates.


And then, as I flipped through, I saw photos taken during kindergarten, and then I realized, Form 1 was 10 years away, and Kindergarten was almost 15 years away.


Oh my goodness, than I flipped more, I reached a picture of me wearing a mortar board with graduation robe, stated there 2009, taken 3 weeks back.


I’ve come this far. I’ve almost reached a quarter of my life.


Back then, friends, were as easy as ABC during kindergarten. As we grew older, it was not just ‘I want to be-friend with u’, or ‘I don’t want to be-friend with u’. In the meantime, the definition of friendship changed. From someone to play with, to someone to be used.


It was rather sad to accept this reality that, we are not that lucky to meet a sincere friend every step we go.

Although I’ve met some real friends, and some fake ones too, but, I’m lucky there’s still someone whom I trusted, whom I can share problems with. They were indeed friends for life.


Friends. How pathetic…



::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: