Sunday, July 18, 2010

used to be

i used to wait for your phone call every night, holding my w800i in my hand, waiting for your name to appear on my caller id...

i used to look through our pictures taken together, again and again, thinking of what we've gone through together...

we used to sms each other, concerning about each other, sharing our tears and laughter, frustration and anger, dreams and hopes...

we used to buy each other presents, writing each other 'love letters'...

we used to do a lot of stuff together, searching for hidden delicious food, movies, shopping, even walking in a park...

everything used to be so sweet,

but now, we have become strangers...

we used to be 'we',

but now, it's just you and I...

i can't turn back the time, i can only look forward, collecting pieces of my memory, with every step of me moving forward...re-building stories in my life...

i never regret that it happens...whatever it is...

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: