Wednesday, April 2, 2008

~another emo~

'I wish i had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, i can't, because i know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurt the most'
Tears streaming down from my eyes endlessly..
Feeling helpless..don't know who to turn my problems to..trapped in my little own world..repeating the same song again and again..hours and hours..hungry..dissapointed..emo..
I was wondering who am i, self identity conflict perhaps. tonight, so much things happened. i want to run away, run away to a place where there is no suffer, no sadness and only colourful life with love.
I totally understand that people came in and goes out from our life, but what they did is, they left footprints behind, in our heart, our life. I understand that i have to accept the reality, the truth.
I want to go home, now, to where i belong, where unconditional love do really exist, where i learn what is true love, where i started to experience love.
I miss home..
Great song to be shared with you guys *TiAmo*
::kuanru:: signing off tiamo*emo*

No comments: