Saturday, May 17, 2008

~THEY are important to me this holiday~

THESE people have been accompanied me throughout the week. It's been tough lately.


Arguments + Dissapointments = Endless Depression


However, they have been there for me no matter what. When i was bored, they were there; when i was happy, they were there; when i was sad, they were still there and they certainly will make me laugh my heart out, and certainly will brightened up my day. Having them in my life, really have no regrets. Without them, i don't know how dull my life would be.


Besides my family, they are the people that are important for me.I hearted them, alot. And i wish, one day, i will be with them. Hope my dream will come true.*dreaming*

Here they are.....


*Jennifer Aniston*

*Courtney Cox*

*Lisa Kudrow*

*Matthew Parrey*

*Matt LeBlanc*


*David Schwimmer*

in

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

How can one hate them?

They are the perfect comedy i've watch so far. I will never feel bored even i've watched for the 2nd or 3rd time.

::kuanru:: signing off *neglected*

No comments: