Saturday, June 28, 2008

~ah..JUNE!!~

It's coming to the end of JUNE!! As i glance over my Sushi King Calender, alot of symbols, alot of ticks and crosses. This year of June isn't as smooth as before, alot of tears and sadness, but in the end, everything when on pretty good towards the end of the month.

Mr. Jay have been here last night. At last, we have a chance to meet up. Every meeting that we've planned turns out to dissapointment, but at last, at last, everything worth waiting for after all.

Have been to Aloha and Poppy last night. One of the happening pubs in KL. This is going to be my first and my last time going to PUB. It was just an o.k. because Mr. Jay had been accompanied me the whole night. Felt so sorry about that.

I just don't fit in the crowd, the banging of music, the swaying with the music. I rather sit at home, listening to either Kenny G's album or perhaps Vanessa Mae, or swaying with the sentimental music. Anyway, the night ends at 3 a.m.

Lastly, happy new month..

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: