Sunday, October 12, 2008

~ Yahoo!! ~

I'm no more a fool...no more no more no more..
I'm happy that i FINALLY realize this..the word 'finally' here is really sacarstic tho', but what to do? now only i realize my stupidity and my chidun-nity. but it isn't too late lar right? For those who don't know what i'm talking about, here's the thing, I'M FOOLED by someone whom i once thought was the best!! but now, whoot..no more and I'm out of there...

Finally finally, holiday's over. How the next sem will be??? i don't know. There were two days of night classes, which is the first time after being three years in UTAR, how would that be? i don't know. Assignments going to start soon. Tests and exams are on their way. I can sense that assignments, exams, and tests are laughing at me. Charged my battery, and ready for the battle.

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: