Wednesday, December 3, 2008

~ It's December!! ~

It's DECEMBER!! Month of Christmas joy...

Is it snowing in London? Well, wht is it got to do with me if it is anyway? But, i want to feel snow, can I? hmm...

December means.....Christmas is near....very near...We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, and a happy new yiiieeeeer....!! Christmas trees everywhere..muahaha...Santa on a reindeer, ginger bread man (always wonder, what does ginger bread man got to do with christmas?), stars and snowflakes, christmas lighting, ahhh...christmas carols...i've mentioned these in the previous post.. I know, i know, i just want to share my happiness here ok? and i'm excited!! Christmas is always very happening among my family every year although we're not christian, it's just for the sake of eating good food and wearing christmas hat.. XD

Here is an addition for my christmas present wish list for SANTA!!


santa, santa, can you hear me?? I've just bought a new Christmas Sock, just for you, to put in the presents, and i'll hang it right outside my room. I'll be good, i promise... ^^

Enough of dreaming, have to study...finals.....

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: