Saturday, January 10, 2009

~ Last Semester ~

New semester, and also the last semester is going to start soon. Last semester, what will it be like? First draft of FYP due in february, and here i am, stuck in chapter three, which means that 2 or 3 more chapters to go. Have been trying hard to keep my FYP on track, but still, to make things perfect, always turn out bad. So pessimistic me, so unlike me, but this is the way it is. I hope to pass my bachelor degree smoothly. Last semester, Gambateh!!

These few days, i was thinking what to do in the 2nd half of the year. This year, the year of Ox, for chinese calender, however, alot of fengshui master said that this won't be a good year, and it is better to stick to your current work, bla, bla, bla. However, economic downturn, retrenchment, bla bla bla...will there be any jobs out there? I wonder, however, when the Lord closes the door, somewhere He opens the window. The economic outside is not my business, what i have to mind is my own economic, right?

And, here is a little reminder for people out there: Don't try to take everything for granted..

::kuanru:: signing off *i'm so in love*

No comments: