Tuesday, May 19, 2009

~ Anything Will Do ~

Have finished reading P.S. I Love You, finally. It was not bad after all. Despite the boring starts off of the story, it turns out to be pretty interesting as it goes towards the end. I can't get my hands off that book as i read through it.

Anyway, it's time for the packing-into-boxes time. Things are laying everywhere on the floor. Pack pack pack. I wonder how my mum does most of the packing all by herself. Mum, is always mum, the superwoman.. :D

Another thing is, i'm stressed out with the attitude of somebody. Childish. I'm not going into details as that somebody is superly annoying and will be going around saying and spreading people's bad. So, that's it. I'm just wondering how can somebody being nice with you this second, and backstabbed you in the next sec. This is the complicated part of a human being, i guess. Better leave those backstabber and also faker alone than to be sorry for myself.

That's all. Result's releasing soon. I'm scared....

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: