Monday, July 13, 2009

~ I mean, Shhhh.... ~

It's so annoying just by hearing your voice. I don't know why, perhaps is the hatred which have been unconsciously evolve since 20 plus years ago. There you are, unchanged, still the same old you. Some might said, it’s your style, and that, my friend, isn’t call uniqueness. Some might said, without the irritating sound of yours, it is not you. I agree. Why are you so irritating? I tried to respect you, I really do. Well, sometimes you’re so good to be true, which I think is to let others know how good you are, to show others the angelic side of you. But, it doesn’t work for me, or us, who’ve seen this show for n years.

I only can say that, there’s no perfect human being in this world.

You say it best, when you say nothing at all. And I mean really nothing.

Bye.

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: