Friday, September 4, 2009

P.S. I Love You

Finally, I've watched P.S. I Love You. Yay!!

I’ve read the novels like months ago (click), and wanted to watch the movie, but it seems like I can’t find my kaki.

I would say novel is better than the movie. It was quite a touching story, but not as quite touching as i thought, my tears were rolling INSIDE my eyes, but they have no chance to drop. If you ask me whether I'd want to watch it again, well, I might say no. Novel is really a better one. The story is similar, but not all the same.


I don’t like the actor and actress of the movie, I don’t know why, at some point, Hilary Swank is beautiful and Gerard Butler is charming, but, i don't seems to like them that much.


Anyway, Lisa Kudrow is in there. I can’t get the Phoebe (FRIENDS) character out of Denise (P.S. I LOVE YOU). She’s so Phoebe in that movie, or she’s just so Lisa Kudrow? I don’t know.


Storyline wise, it’s quite amazing how Cecilia Aherm may thought of. The main character’s death at the beginning of the story. Hmmm…


Anyway, if you’ve nothing to do, no harm watching it. But I would like to say that it’s not really a must-watch movie. Hee…


::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: