Friday, October 2, 2009

This post is supposed to be another angry post, since I'm NOT a lovable person. But I don't want my blog becomes a world of hatred, so, I'll just keep that to myself.

Here's an interesting post to share. It's from one of my friend's blog <click>. Reluctant to change. Thought it's a good one to share. Very matured thinking and bright girl I would say.

*******
I've nothing to post actually, if it's not angry post. Haiz.. How ugly my heart is, you see.

So, I'll just get back to my series. Gossip Girls season two. Ok. I watched season two without watching season one. And now, I'm trying to catch up a little of what had happened in season one. Ok. Laugh all you can.

It's a nice one. But still, i prefer F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and they're going to film a movie. Yay.. Hope it will not blow off. Looking forward to it.

So, after Gossip Girls, there's another series waiting - SECRET DIARY of a call girl. Let's put hk drama aside. :X

chaoz...

A boring one.

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: