Monday, November 30, 2009

today, i came to realize, people, really aren't as sincere as how they look.

i've tried to deny the fact that, it's just me, thinking too much.

but no, when they ask 'how are you doing', inside them, they actually are hoping you're not doing good.

and, you, my friend, i'm going to tell you that, i'm doing great. i regret for treating you good. really.because, you're fake enough.

i'm so going to meet new people. i'm going to have my own life.

and, don't ask me how are you lately, i'm not going to tell you a single bit about me. i've giving you too much.

::kuanru:: signing off

2 comments:

sNoOpY said...

it's like tis...
i also hv been betray by one of my BFF...
so hurt...
but no matter how,
we nid to stay strong...
gambateh~~

kuan ru said...

it don't really feels good.. but it's still hard to know who's there for you and who's not... and the feelings just sux... :) take care girl