Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the collapse of walls of trust

We WERE once great friends, but now, nothing is the same.
There's something between, that's when i started asking myself 'ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?'
I don't know whether it's my sudden realization, or that i'm blinded when I thought we are the greatest friends.
At one point, you were with me, but sometimes, you seem disappeared, which makes me think that, it's just because of your own good.
I gave you my heart, but you just kick it away.
For you, my friend, i've suffered to fight for this friendship.
And because of you, I've learn my lesson well, open wide my eyes, and see clearly who you are.
I'll save my tears, because you don't deserve it.
Don't ask me why, don't ask me how, ask yourself...

I was once a fool, but now, not anymore

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: