Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Belated New Year Post

I've totally forgotten about a new year post for this year.

This year, nope, should be last year, 2010, ends rather awkwardly. Unlike how i used to celebrate new year, with fireworks at least, but 2010 ends, i would say, uniquely from previous years, from how i used to celebrate. But, being with the 1095 'cabin crew' is more than enough for me.
They are just so sweet.. : )
Usually we kinda review what we've done throughout the year. I'd like to make a record for myself too. Let's see:

1. I've started postgraduate program. If you ask me how it goes, well, my answer will be: feels like giving up, but still, hanging there/ better don't ask.

2. Got my first weekend job, which makes me feel time flies, rather than sitting there, listening to the ticking of the clock. At least, i manage to support myself, while, studying. (haha, say that i'm haolian, i don't care, otherwise some people will think that i further my study so that i can be lazy for a few years). = ="

3. -None- How empty.....

I told my mum, 'I gain nutin this year' on the last day of 2010. Pathetic.... If you ask me any 'resolution' this year, i have NONE. Again, pathetic...

But...

I still hope that 2011 is a better year, a lot more better...

Happy new year!!! Cheers...

::kuanru:: signing off

No comments: